Weight Loss

Monday, March 26, 2007

Why Do I Sabotage Myself?

Well Mike had a terrific week once again. He lost 4 more pounds. He is only 20lbs away from his goal weight. I am so proud of him. He is working out great at the gym as well. Now me on the other hand. I am not doing so great. I gained 1lb this week. But I can't blame anyone but myself. I start out so dedicated and I work out strong at the gym, but then I come home and am overwhelmed with a sugar craving beyond all sugar cravings. And there goes my willpower right out the window. But I feel the world is out to get me to.lol This week the kids brought home a box of chocolate bars to sell for their school. Just what I need. Chocolate staring at me every hour of everyday. I think I can honestly hear them talking to me. "we are so good, come eat us, you love the taste of chocolate" lol. Well once again this Monday, I vowed to be strong and stick to my healthy eating. I had a little slip already and I felt so guilty. So I decided to burn off some extra calories. And ran in place for almost 20 minutes. I was so proud that I could do that. Especially with the way my ankles have been bothering me. So I hope I burnt enough calories to take care of my 'opps' and start my week fresh. I am going to try and run for 20 minutes every night this week and see how that helps with me weight loss. So wish me luck, send all your willpower to me cause I could use it. And we will see what next Monday says.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, spirit believer, dont ya know this is happening because of the waxing moon. It's always harder on a waxing moon, lol. I say lets you and I just coast till the waning moon. Ha.I'm having the same problem!

Anonymous said...

me again. hey, if you can run on the spot for 20mins straight, you are doing very much better than me! holy, good work!