Weight Loss

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It's been another banner week

It seems losing 5lbs a week is our thing. This week I lost 1lb and Mike lost 4lbs. He is just amazing, plus he burns alot of calories at the gym. He is almost to his goal. And his body is toning up real sexy like. lol. I am happy with my 1lb loss. I had a couple weak moments last week. And I had Kentucky Fried Chicken for supper one night. And I know all that grease and fat was not good for me, but man was it good. I wish I could loss the calories like Mike. I tried running today on the treadmill, and within 1 minute my heart rate jumped to 156 bpm, and I was short of breath. Then I was only able to walk for 10 minutes today because my ankles were hurting so bad. So I went to the bicycle, to atleast continue some type of exercise. I am trying but am only burning around 100 calories compared to Mike's 400 calories. If only my body would jump on board with the new routine, I would be laughing. lol On another happy note though, today was beautiful out. A perfect spring day. I think it was around 17 C and sunny. The kids loved it. I saw Matthew first thing in the morning, and then not again till 5 oclock. Ravishing of course, but he smelled so good, like fresh air, and he had no problem going to sleep tonight. With a day like this it is hard to believe that we are suppose to get snow again on Friday. Well it is the 2nd day of March break, and I have heard "I'm bored" about 6 times already. I think they are going for a record this week. But now when I hear "I'm bored", I put them to work, so I am hoping that will curb those 2 words. Well it is 1am so I better go to bed. And dream about playing outside in the sun. Oh yeah one last thing. I had a wonderful surprise today. Rachel brought me over a dozen long stem red roses. They are so beautiful and smell so good. I really didn't deserve them for anything, but I am grateful for them just the same. Thank you very much Rachel. You made my day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ode to Missy! HEY: congrats on your cont'd success! So many very healthy ppl take their health for granted while others must battle against their severe health issues every day! And now, you have inspired me to start looking after my health and I am already better for it, thx!!!your fan, Rachel.