Weight Loss

Monday, March 19, 2007

No weight change this week.

Well it seems that March Break had more of an effect on us than we thought. lol My eating habits were messed up all last week. Plus not to mention a 'pizza' night, and cake and ice cream for Matthew's birthday. Oh ya and Mike took us out to dinner to a buffet for Matthew's birthday dinner. So alas, I did not stick to my diet at all. So in all honesty, I am very happy that there was no weight change. I thought for sure that I would have gained a pound or two. Now that everyone is back to the normal routine, I am hoping to do really well next week on weight in to make up for this week's poor outcome. And as I mentioned everyone back to normal, after a busy day at school, I had three very tired, grouchy kids come home. Chetasia fell asleep on her bed around 4:30, and I had to wake her up at 7pm so she would sleep tonight. It is amazing what a week off does to everyone. lol But they really don't have too long before another 4-day weekend. Easter is almost here. Chetasia is excited because her birthday is on Good Friday this year, so she gets it off school. Now that March Break is done, it will be school summer holidays before we know it. Of course, I am ready for the warm sun to come out and make everything green again. But even though it is Spring in two days, I still got excited when it was snowing this morning. But don't tell anyone that, I would probably get shot. lol

No comments: