Weight Loss

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sorry I have been away

I just haven't been feeling like myself this last week. Nothing I could put my finger on. I am now taking medication for my diabetes, and then at my doctors appointment on Friday, I now have to take cholesteral medication. And my liver enzymes were elevated, which I knew, and told Dr. Prins. So we are just keeping an eye on it for now. But even though my Sarcoidosis was trying to bring me down. I made it to the gym my three times this last week. Today I had a bit of a scare. I went into a hypoglycemic (sp?) spell. Was terrible. Couldn't stop shaking, dizzy, head spinning. It lasted for about 20 minutes. All the while I was trying to eat something. Then I went and laid down to calm myself. So my lesson for today is to make sure that I eat regularly, and snack in between my meals. Well tomorrow is weigh day again. I will pray to the 'fat' gods. (just kidding Dad lol) Here's waiting for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to start taking better care of yourself girl. There's people here who need you,lots more than you'll ever know.

Anonymous said...

You need to start taking care of yourself-there's lots of us here that need you more than you know.