Weight Loss

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Late Weigh Day

Sorry I haven't been around this week. Been under the weather lately. Am feeling alittle better now. But by being sick, I was able to lose some weight. So here are the statistics for the week. I lost 2 lbs, and Mike lost 6lbs.(but Mike was sick too) It seems even though we both received our flu shot in the fall, we were able to be taken over by the virus this week. Mike is really close to where he wants to stay. If you look at our weight tickers, Mike says he has lost 67 lbs, and mine says I have 67 lbs to lose. So there is proof it can be done. Since Mike's work schedule has been changing this week, he has been home in the evenings. So we have been going for walks every night. It has been great. I will have to drag Chetasia out with me, when Mike goes back to his normal shift again. Well my 'baby girl' turns 16 years old on Friday. I can't believe where the time has gone. Well heres till my next post. Which I will try hard to make more regular.

No comments: