Weight Loss

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Hump Day

Nothing much new going on. I am feeling a bit better. Been really watching when and what I eat. Still waiting for my 'heart' doctor to call back with an appointment. Guess things aren't as important as I had thought. (which is a great thing !!).
So my new thing (you know me, always have to try something or other) is motorcycling. Mike has been 'buggin' me about getting my bike licence. He is dying to have someone to ride with. lol. So I have decided to go take my written, which is good for 3 months and see what I think of motorcycles. On Sunday, March 25 at Duke's Harley Davidson, they are having what they call a Women's Garage Party. They have interactive spaces set up to help women that have never dealt with motorcycles to learn more about them. Like where the brake and gas is. (something very important to learn)lol. It looks really interesting though, and I should learn lots. If I decide that I like it all, and would like to ride more often. I will then take a course to help me learn and then get my M2 licence. Mike is already talking about buying two bikes for us. Keeps saying how "hot" girls are on motorcycles. So I definitely want him looking my way. I will keep you all posted on the new bike news, and pray that I don't fall over my first time getting on.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachel reminded me about your blog so I checked it out today. Mike didn't tell me about you getting your bike license. You should be able to get a better view than the back of Mike's head.