Weight Loss

Monday, March 5, 2007

We lost 5lbs again this week.

But this week is even better than last, because I lost 3 of those pounds. I was so excited. It definitely helps to motivate me even more, seeing the pounds go. I still have a long way to go, but if I can steadily lose my average of 2lbs a week. I will be at my goal by my anniversary on November 21st. I do believe it was the Metformin that I now take that helped with the weight loss, but who cares, as long as it keeps going down, I will take it. We have been going to the gym 6 weeks now. And we have gone 3 times a week, for all 6 weeks. You should see the muscles in my arms......I am trying to pass Victoria with her big working arms. lol Now the journey continues. The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life, acknowledge the great powers around us and in us. If you can do that, and live that way, you are really a wise man. Euripides (484 BC - 406 BC)

No comments: