Weight Loss

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Together We Lost 5lbs

Yes it is true.......together we lost 5lbs. I can only account for one of those pounds. lol. But that was a much better outcome than I was expecting after my bad week. So yahoo, one pound closer to my goal. Also, I am so proud of Mike. He is doing terrific. And he is looking quite handsome these days, I must say. In my opinion he shouldn't lose any more weight. lol. But I know he is not totally happy were he is at yet. He said maybe once he got into the 240's he would consider slowing things down. Hopefully next week's weigh in will be just as exciting as this week. Wish us luck. And on another note. I just e-filed Mike's income tax return to the government. I am so proud of myself for being able to do his return. It saves us atleast $50. We will count how many days it takes to get processed. We are at the beginning of the busy time, so they may surprise us. lol

No comments: