Weight Loss

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Sylvia Browne

I am reading one of Sylvia Browne's new books....."The Mysterious Life of Jesus". I am half way through it so far, and am very intrigued. It brings light to many things that I believe in, which others ignore. I am planning on passing the book over to my Dad. I really think he will find it controversal and entertaining. Then I can find out what his view point is. Sylvia also has two new books called...."Father God", and "Mother God". Can't wait to start those. I love reading her books. I feel like I know her personally. She makes sense of different topics, shows proof to many things that I believe in. I would love to have a reading done by her. I think (and hope) to go see her in conference when she comes to Detroit or Toronto next time. For anyone looking for more, seeking the truth about life, Angels, Heaven, God. She has a direct link to the "Other Side", and brings things into perspective. I would like to thank those who have left a comment on my blog. What a great feeling knowing that someone has read what you have wrote and they are interested in it. Also thank you to my wonderful husband who left a comment under the "under the weather" blog. You should check it out to see what a loving partner that I have. I thank everyone for bringing me to him.

No comments: