Weight Loss

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Weigh Day Tomorrow!

So yes tomorrow is weigh day. I used to be excited about Mondays, but I am a bit timid right now. Yes, I have been going to the gym still, very regular and dedicated. But I did happen to eat more than I should of this last week. Mike tries to comfort my worries by reminding me that getting muscle weighs more than fat. So that if I did happen to gain any weight, just means I now have more muscle. So this sounds like a pretty good reason to me, so I am going with it. I still must thank Mike for being the most dedicated person there is for going to the gym. It is because of him that I make it 3 times a week. But if it is a kick in the butt that gets me there, then that is fine with me. We are going to try and go for a swim soon as well, and take the whole family to the pool. Especially since our gym is right above the pool, we see it every day, and I long to just go jump in. But right now I can't fit into my bathing suit..lol. So I will try to lose a little more before making an appearance. I had fasting blood work done on Friday, with my return appointment on this Wednesday. So it will be good to see where my blood sugar level is at. Hopefully right in the middle of normal. And that my cholesteral is normal as well. My heart rate seems to be more towards the 110 bpm then the 120 bpm that it has hovered around for the last year. So I do believe that the exercise and slight weight loss so far, has had a good effect on my heart. By the time I get closer to my goal weight, my heart should be beating healthy like a childs. lol Well here is hoping anyway. But speaking of my heart, I have my referral to the heart doctor to run more tests, to see exactly what the Sarcoidosis is doing to my heart. I will keep you all posted on any interesting news, good or bad. Well wish me luck at weigh in time. Hopefully I will be changing my weight loss ticker tomorrow. And going down, not up. lol

No comments: