Weight Loss

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A New Tattoo

Well it has been awhile since my last tattoo. I can't exactly remember how long, but I think close to one year. But that is my birthday present this year from Mike. Unfortunately I have to wait till June for my birthday. lol. I don't know what it is about tattoos, or why they hold such a fascination to me. I use them as a healing process. With every painful ink spot, I am able to release negative energy, and unwanted issues. I am able to go into a meditation of sorts and calm my spirit, and leave a very relaxed and at ease person. I have 5 tattoos so far, and they all mean something special to me. It is still funny to see how people look at me and how they try to figure me out. I guess this is my way to wear my emotions on my sleave. lol. Way out in plain sight. I have so many ideas running through my head. So many pictures just waiting to seep out and onto my skin. People ask me what I think about being old and having the tattoos. My answer is always the same. I will love them just as much then as I do now. And all I will have to do, is stretch my skin out and freak my grandchildren out. lol.
Here is a picture of one of my tattoo ideas. This may be the winning choice for this birthday present.
What shows more love then Jesus comforting a baby!!

No comments: