Weight Loss

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Feeling Under the Weather

Well I don't know if it is the cold weather, the lack of Vitamin D (sunlight), or maybe my body still getting used to exercising. But the last couple of days have had a toll on my body. I couldn't pinpoint any one discomfort, but all in all, I am just feeling yucky. My body is achy, I have a fever, no energy (not that I have much of that to begin with lol). Well I guess the first thing I can do to help myself out, is to stop whinning. But even the best of patients needs a little whin time every now and then. I guess the next best thing to do is eat a couple oranges, and get a little more sleep. The difficult thing is always placing blame on the Sarcoidosis. Maybe I am just getting a normal little bug. And not that my lovely disease is creating havoc once again. And how I am feeling emotionally, maybe my Bi-polar is deciding to start a rollercoaster ride. Like I need anymore peaks and valleys to control. Well I should head to bed now, especially since I didn't sleep well last night. But on a good note. Tomorrow is Friday. And a whole new day to live. “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.” Buddha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I love you..I love you very much. I sometimes forget ( or maybe like to believe) that the sarcoidosis is gone ..even though I know that is impossible.I also want to think that it is in remission and I like it there. It can stay there forever.( I also know that is not likely)..I enjoy you more and more every day and to think that the sarcoidosis is not in remission makes me angry. I don't want to lose the energy that we have to gether because of a flare up. Maybe I don't like to see you suffer or maybe I am just being selfish.I don't know. But what I do know is that you are the strongest person I know. I am proud to be your husband.Only one word can describe my love for you..Infinity..
Love always Michael.