Weight Loss

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A New Set of 10's

I am doing really well with my weight loss. I have lost 2 more pounds this week. Putting me at 209 lbs now. Single digits. Only 10 lbs more and I will be under 200 lbs. That will be a great obstacle reached. And will only motivate me that much more to try hard and continue. I can't remember the last time I weighed under 200 lbs. I think atleast 3 or 4 years. So exciting. I am continuing to go to the gym. I really believe I am at that point where you want to go, and are sad when you miss it. I wondered when I would feel those feelings, so it is a surprise that I actually got there. I miss yoga. I keep forgetting to get the yoga cd from Kathie, to do it at home. But I miss the social aspect of going to yoga. I felt more a part of the world when I was out in a group setting. I do need to incorporate more activity into my days though to help the weight come off faster and easier. We try to go for a walk in the evening after the hubby comes home. This is easy to achieve in the nice warm summer days. It is beautiful and refreshing to walk down the main street in town, with all the trees full and lush and all the birds singing. You can't help but feel optomistic with a free mind. All this talk has me ready for a walk tonight. We have been doing 2 miles at a time. Maybe we are ready to up that. Of course our middle point is Timmies, so we reward ourselves with a coffee and a cookie for the walk back. Oh well, I can't wait till next week's weigh in.

No comments: