Weight Loss

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Caitlin's Graduation

Well last night was 'the night' for Caitlin. She graduated Grade 8. She will start high school in September now. I think she handled it pretty good. She is excited about going in September. Now me, I am somewhat sad. Another of my wonderful, beautiful girls is growing up right in front of my eyes. I can remember them so easily when they were still babies. Time flies by for sure. I am so proud of Caitlin. Her report card was awesome. Two "A's", and the rest were all "B's". She even received the French Award last night at the ceremony. She looked so elegant in her gown. All dressed up and looking beautiful. Now I know I am bias, but I do believe she was the prettiest one there. lol. But all the graduates were wearing their finest, and looking wonderful. There was a dinner before the ceremony. Which was delicious. Caitlin's Father and Grandfather joined us for dinner. And her Aunt Vicky and cousin Scott, plus her Papa and Grandma Mary came to see the ceremony. She was especially happy with her gifts. (which was mostly money). So now she can go shopping. One of her favourite past times. I am just so blessed with the children that I have. They are all intelligent, beautiful, and well mannered kids. So now with two in high school and only one left in public school, I have to make the best of everyday. Because before I know it, they will be out of the house, and I will be suffering from empty nest syndrome. Here are some pics of Caitlin and Chetasia and Matthew from last night. Enjoy!
Caitlin and her proud Dad
Chetasia
Matthew
All three of my kids

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

SHes has grown up really fast! You have been tagged. Please visit my blog at http://stampendous.blogspot.com for directions on how to play!