Weight Loss

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

Well today is my birthday. I am 37 years old. I know to most people that doesn't sound too old, but to me it does. When I was younger and would think about people being in their late 30's, I thought they were ancient. Of course my sister will turn 40 this year so I will always be younger than her. But at 37, there is only 3 years left till 40. Am I where I want to be at this point in my life. I think I am. Of course it is changed up a bit. I don't have that great successful career that I thought I would. But I do have a wonderful husband and great kids. So that makes it all worth while. The best part about my birthday is being a Gemini. We are a special breed all to ourselves. But that is what makes us a lively, flighty all over kind of person. So what should be my gift to myself. I am very actively thinking of a new tattoo. Plus I would love to get over to the slots and play for awhile. I also want to have a chemical peel and microdermabrasion down on my face. I am hoping I can get all three things. But they may have to be spaced out. We are having a family day on Sunday to celebrate my birthday, and then dinner out. I can't wait. Well I guess I should go carry on with my day, and wait and see if I feel any different, or just another year older.

No comments: