Weight Loss

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Yoga on Hold

Well last night I realized that right now Yoga may not be for me. I really enjoy doing it, and hope to continue to try at home,(where no one can see me lol). I think the biggest problem is I haven't lost enough weight yet. I just can't stretch as far as the other girls. Plus I want to get more into the meditation and breathing aspects of yoga, than mastering the actually positions. I am not saying that I have given up totally on the idea, but until I can conquer my weight issue I think this is the best choice. Kathie is going to continue to practice yoga, and she is doing wonderful. This is really her thing. Unlike Tai Chi, which I loved. Maybe that is my calling. But I will be fit and able to do those stretches and positions, and actually look like I care what my body looks like. To the next challenge, HI HO Silver Away!!!

No comments: