Weight Loss

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Mellissa Need's According to Google

Today I decided I needed a little help writing my to do list so I went to Google and it kindly helped me out. I simply typed in “Mellissa needs” and voila!
  1. Mellissa needs someone from near there who will work with her today to get a van.(I must be getting tired of the truck)
  2. Mellissa Needs at least 10 hours of sleep a day.(oh isin't this the truth)
  3. Mellissa needs a break.(Google sure knows me)
  4. Mellissa needs a cigarette every morning when she gets up in order to get herself going. (yuck! that was back in the day, not now)
  5. Mellissa needs to get on board with her new body.(this one is so true, I need to love me)
  6. Mellissa needs to get over it.(not sure what to get over, but I do tend to stay on things to long)
  7. Mellissa needs to find a new agent.(yes one that will find me what I want in life)
  8. Mellissa needs to go to school, and she needs her coffee to do so.(I love school and would go back in a minute, and everyone knows you need a Timmy's to start the day)
  9. Mellissa needs hydration after the walk.(if anyone knows me, they know I love my water)
  10. Mellissa needs to comb her hair and work on bowel problems.(well my hair usually is messy, but as for the bowel problems, I am pretty good in that department right now)
  11. Mellissa needs to do a better job of connecting with the audience.(yes I am shy and seem to lose my courage with a crowd)
  12. Mellissa needs to follow the order to develop balance, greater awareness, and wholeness.(I wonder what order I need to follow, cause I would love to develop these things)
  13. Mellissa needs to be locked up in jail.(well this may be alittle to harsh lol)

Isin't it funny how we can take other situations and put them to ourselves and they still work. This was a fun activity. You should do the same and see what you need, according to Google.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love it! I did the same thing on mine! it hilarious and sad really hoe true some of the things are.