Weight Loss

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Favourite Foods

This week's post is about yummy, wonderful food. These are 13 of my favourite foods. They are in no particular order, just what came to my mind first.
  1. Spaghetti
  2. Chocolate covered strawberries
  3. Fetticinni Alfredo
  4. Roast Beef (the whole works with gravy and potatoes and Yorkshire Pudding mmmmm)
  5. Yogurt (especially frozen)
  6. Steak (medium rare of course)
  7. Chilli (not too spicy)
  8. Pancakes (with fruit or syrup or even just butter, love them)
  9. Oatmeal (will never get sick of oatmeal, is my breakfast everyday)
  10. Green Beans (I remember picking them with Grandma, and eating them fresh out of the garden)
  11. Cakes (this pretty much includes all kinds of cakes, I am a sucker for them)
  12. Pineapple (fresh, cut, and cored is almost to die for)
  13. Carrots (especially fresh, crisp baby carrots)

Well now that I have made myself hungry again, I will have to go search through the cupboards to see what I can find. I am not too picky and enjoy pretty much all foods, but these 13 make the top of the list.

No comments: