Weight Loss

Monday, April 23, 2007

Weigh Day today

  • Well today is Monday. Fun stuff. lol. I weighed this morning and I have lost 1lb. So I am happy. Hope this means I am out of my rut and will start losing weight again. Mike weighed yesterday before he went up to Alliston, and he has lost 4lbs. He is amazing, only 8lbs to go for his target weight. I think he is sexy enough now, and doesn't need to lose those last 8lbs.
  • Today started out interesting. I had an appointment in Chatham to have a heart monitor wired on. I have to wear it for the next 48 hours. I am hoping this it will show something for the doctors to read, so they don't think I am crazy. I have my appointment with Dr.Tran on April 30th, so we will see where we go from there.
  • So as I said, Mike is up in Alliston for training for his new job. Very exciting for him, hanging out in a hotel for 4 days. It is very quiet here without him, and I miss him lots. I just hope that he is enjoying himself. He is there with his brother also, so I am sure they are having an interesting time, since when the two of them are together they are very funny people.
  • Well, I guess that is all the news I have for today. I will carry on my day, trying not to rip out any wires along the way. lol

No comments: