Weight Loss

Monday, April 9, 2007

Weigh Day

Well it has been another week on the diet front. I have lost 1lb and Mike has lost 2lbs. Slowly but surely, I am getting closer to my goal weight. But at this rate, it will be next year. lol. I am still feeling crappy this week. I have a day where I am not so bad, and then two days in a row, where I can barely get out of bed, and spend most the day hugging a toliet. Gravol is my new best friend. I have a doctors appointment on Friday, so amongst my other ailments that I have to discuss with him, I will mention this nausia problem. I think it may be my ulcer acting up again, but I don't want to have to go through another gastric scope. It looks like I may have to increase my Pariet that I take now. Well the long weekend is finished, and it is back to normal tomorrow morning. Lets hope I feel well enough to get the kids ready for school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Melissa,
Good job on the blogging process. Love the photos of your children! Any pics of you and Mike that you can send to me? Also congratulations on the weight loss! 25 lbs is a huge amount of weight lost so far! I'm proud of you and Mike on your efforts. That takes real determination. Hope you are feeling better really soon. Still would like to get together with ya for a chat and a coffee, juice or water, lol. You take care and I'll talk to ya later!
Randy O.