Weight Loss

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

When Is It My Time on the Computer?

Well, I have made it back. But I have to literally beg the kids to let me on the computer. lol. You would think that someone who stays home would have all the time in the world to play on the PC, but that is not how it is for me. Unless I give up more sleep. Here it is almost 11pm and I am just done checking me emails. Someone is on here till atleast 10pm every night. (sometimes lately when it is Chetasia's day) Now with me exercising, that takes up a couple of hours of my free time. And I don't want to pick the computer over spending time with Mike before he goes to work. So alas, I have settled to be at the kids commands, and waiting my turn to play. I guess homework does take presidence (sp?)Here's to owning my own (preferable laptop) computer in the future. Then I will have excuses to not updating my blog and returning my email. lol

No comments: