Weight Loss

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Well it has been one full week of exercising. And I actually am looking forward to going back next week. So I guess it hasn't been that bad. There were a few times, I had to back off because of my raised heart rate. But all in all, things are looking good and I feel great. The only problem is my target heart rate is suppose to be 120 bpm when exercising. This is where I should be to lose the most fat. Well my normal heart rate doesn't usually start till 125 bmp, and I know that I have not been losing fat at this rate. lol When it gets up to 165 bmp exercising, that is when I get nervous. But here's hoping that with the weight falling off, that maybe I can get my heart rate down to a sensible normal like the rest of the world. Tomorrow is weight day, and I can't wait to see where I am at. Here's praying for good news.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Mellissa! Keep up the good work, I'm very proud of you : )

Anonymous said...

Mellissa, great work! Congratulations on beginning a new healthy lifestyle. I will keep visiting your blog to watch your progress.