Weight Loss

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Great Bipolar Website

Mental illnesses when spoken about bring many different feelings. What do you think about when you say depression. Are you afraid to talk about this topic. Afraid to admit that you may suffer from a mental illness. I am not.......! I have depression, I am bipolar. These are not things that I picked to have, or are they things I can stop. This is no different than having Diabetes. A disease that you can't see but that has to be taken serious. Here is a great website for Bipolar. www.bipolar.com I am hoping that many check out the website and maybe learn a little more about being bipolar. Especially my family and friends. So that when we discuss how I am doing, there won't be the feelings of denial or disgust. But with the feelings of love and understanding.

No comments: