Weight Loss

Monday, March 9, 2009

Finally Over Another Cold

Well out of the last two months, 6 weeks have been spent sick as a dog. It has gone through the household as well. I have been coughing so hard and relentless that I burst some blood vessels in my eye. Nice sight (no pun intended lol). My eyes are still bothering me. It turns out I have really dry eyes. I was given some gel drops, which really help, but I have to do them all the time to kept the discomfort down. I am still trying to lose weight. Seems a never ending fight. I weigh 240 lbs right now. I want to be 150 lbs. So that is 90 lbs to lose. Wow! I have been wanting to try this energy drink......5 hour energy I think it is called. I just don't think anyone can understand the cloud of no energy that surrounds me all the time. It is heavy and unlifting. So I am currious to see if this drink does anything. Cause I would love to have some more energy to carry on with normal activities of the day. Maybe help me lose some weight in the mean time. Anyway, I will continue to feel better, and watch over my sick kids.

No comments: