Weight Loss

Friday, April 3, 2009

On My Way to a New Me!

Well I took the first step and had a consultation with Barix Clinic for gastric bypass surgery. It went really well, and I am so excited about it. Today I went to see my family dr and had him sign the papers to get OHIP to cover the costs. He should be faxing those papers off this next week and I should hear something by the end of the month. I am hoping to be having my surgery in June sometime. I can't wait. I will try and post my journey on this blog so everyone can watch how I make out. Here's to the new me! On a sarc note.....I have been doing pretty good I think (knock on wood). Have gone for a few walks with the hubby, and after surgery I will continue that and hopefully start aquafit as well. Lets hope the sarc monster stays low while I have surgery and doesn't give me a hard time healing either.

No comments: