Weight Loss

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Coming back to my blog!

Well, I haven't been on here in a year and a half, if you can believe it. I got sucked into facebook and kinda let this blog slide. But I think I will try to keep it up to date now, and promote it more. Yes I am still battling Sarcoidosis. Things weren't too bad for awhile, and I couldn't really pinpoint anything in perticular that has happened, but I have gotten worse over time. I had to quit exercising. I couldn't even climb the stairs to the gym without dying. I have gained more weight, which really sucks. I am up to 242 lbs. I am awaiting a bladder suspension surgery. I see Dr. Asher (obgyn) on March 17 to set up the date. Can't wait for this one, after having a cough for over a month now, I sure go through the 'pads' on a regular basis, I am ready to wear 'pull-ups' lol. I am nervous about the anethestetic though, I had a real hard time starting to breath again after my last surgery. I was in the recovery room for quite some time. I have starting reading on a regular basis some good Sarc blogs. I really enjoy seeing how other people are living their lives dealing with Sarc. If I can figure it out, I will add their blogs to this one. My sister is living with us right now. She has been here since October. It has been so wonderful, she helps clean and cook all the time. It has really helped me out, since I have a hard time doing these normal things. I have to get the kids to help out more though and not rely on her to do things. They are well old enough to pick up after themselves. lol. Mike is at home at the moment. He had some bad luck with his last job....but I can't complain, I love having him home and spending lots of time with him. He is planning on going back to school in September. I am so proud of him for deciding to do this. Well, I am happy to be back blogging....forgot how fun it was. I will try very hard to continue to do this on a regular basis. Thanks for reading!

No comments: