Weight Loss

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Lost in the World

I just thought I better do an updated post, since I haven't been on here for a few weeks. I just haven't been feeling like my old self, and have been fighting the aches and pains and migraines that kept coming. I am starting to feel better and will hopefully be back to my normal self. Life is going good. The kids are enjoying the summer and Mike is working hard. We have been looking at houses to buy. Which is a very exciting time. There is one, that we really like. Who knows this may be the one. Still going to the gym. Haven't lost any weight in awhile, but I am maintaining, so that is good news. But I will keep at it, and hopefully the scales will start moving down again soon. With two new babies coming into the family I have been busy crocheting some blankets and booties. I will try to take a picture of them so that I can post how well I did. I guess I better get back at it. Till next time.

No comments: